Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update!

Just wanted to give a quick little update about the things that have been going on and the things that have been on my mind! So here we go!...

First, this is Callie, Me, and Candice all decked out at our Homecoming Game. It was COLD and we creamed the other team! Aren't we just the cutest? :)



Now for the unpleasantry... I have a problem with EAC. What is the problem, Stephenie? I'll tell you. IT'S JUST LIKE HIGH SCHOOL!!!! I really enjoy going to school here, I really do. It's so much easier to attend a small school with literally 15 kids in my classes and everything withing walking distance and I have really enjoyed the experience. Unfortunately, small towns have a tendency to remain in a "high school-like" phase for....ever. The town is not necessarily the problem, it's just that when you know the majority of the students at the school...drama is bound to occur. Therefore, I have experienced more stressful drama in my first 2 months of college than I did my entire high school career. 16 girls living in one community. Go figure.


On a more positive note, the Office comes on in about half an hour!!! And.... CHRISTMAS IS ONLY A MONTH AND A HALF AWAY!!!!! Ok like 2 months but still. I CAN'T WAIT!! I get to see all my cousins and eat 12 boxes of Little Caesar's at my Grandma's house on New Year's Eve and play in the snow and be with my BCF and see all my cousins!!!! It's going to be simply divine.
Oh and as a final note can I just say...viva McCain/Palin!!!! I am sooooo excited to vote next Tuesday! I've never been so invested in an election before, but I feel SO strongly about this one. It will literally change our future. I could probably handle Obama as president (YUCK!), but if Prop 102 does not pass I will cry. I will break down and cry. Because you know what that means? I will be homeschooling my children and they will never leave the house. That's why I care so much about this stuff. I just sit there and think "my kids..." Ugh! Sorry for being a downer again but that REALLY weighs on my brain! I don't doubt that McCain could help us so much more than Obama, but my ideal election would be one with Palin for President! Is it wrong that I want McCain to win and then...die? Hahaha Ok I know it's wrong, but Palin is amazing! We'll just have to wait and see I guess :/ Here's hoping.

1 comments:

PEHNelson said...

First of all...love the new background! Second of all...you are hilarious!! and I would imagine that it doens't matter what school you went to...drama would follow you there! I can't wait for christmas too!!!