Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Viva McCain/Palin!!!



Yippie Yay! I VOTED TODAY!! It was probably one of the most excited and intimidating things I've ever done. First of all, I was so careful about filling in the bubbles correctly because I'm a freak like that. Secondly, I had a nightmare a couple weeks ago that I accidentally voted for Obama instead of McCain!! Talk about horror! And third, I just want to comment on the satisfaction of voting. It was soooo awesome!! I was smiling the entire time I was at the polls and I just kept thinking "I'm voting for the next President of the United States!" It was very exciting. And the best part is I had the most awesome feeling as I was leaving the polls! I just felt so good about what I'd done and the fasting and prayers that were contributed as well and it felt amazing to know that I was letting my voice be heard. Haha ok I know I'm getting alittle too philosophical but in all seriousness it was an amazing experience. Let's just hope the results are what we hope they will be. Me and Callie are going to sleep in the common room and try to stay up as late as we can so that we can keep up with the incoming results. Should be fun! What a good day! :)

McCain/Palin and YES on 102!! Woo!

1 comments:

Joy said...

calm... down... anyway if you want to talk philosophical then I'll tellu a story:
There was a crazy guy who consulted a bunny on how to vote... (awkward silence!) but it's true.
Speaking of bunnies mine went to jail... check out www.whateversaysi.blogspot.com and you'll see what I mean... TTFN