Ok so I just wanted to catch everyone up on what's been goin on. If I could sum it up: Lots of nothing and no sleep. Needless to say I'm starting early with my good habits :) No, I am definitely getting good sleep tonight. I found out the hard way that it's really no fun to walk around school for 2 weeks straight getting very little sleep at night. Who woulda thought? Anyway, here's some pictures of what's been hapnin the last couple weeks. Enjoy!
This is what happens after we stay out at Jerry's all night. You'll hear more about Jerry's at the end of this post. That's Courtnie's bed with Leah underneath and Callie perpendicular to both of them. I opted to sleep in my bed. Call me crazy!

Ignore the beast with no makeup on. This is Me, my good friend Bryan, and Callie on our way to go stargazing at the football field! The all-knowing Joe Larson took his fancy shmancy telescope so we could see the craters on the moon!! And the stars were awesome, but the moon was alittle too bright. We're gonna try again in a week or so. Right Joe? :)
Cheetos Party!! Notice the 3 ft bag of Cheetos on the ground by Serena. Actually they're from Mexico so they're "Totis" or something like that. Anyway, we watched Kung Fu Panda and Get Smart and we ate Cheetos, Cream Puffs, and white chocolate covered pretzels. Remember those Ericka? Good times... good times.
Here we have our little group at Jerry's (Thatcher's version of Denny's). This happens like...3 or 4 times a week at the most unreasonable hours of the day. Yes, day. It's usually about 2 or 3 in the morning. But so much fun! My roommate, Courtnie, far right, works there so either we go visit her while she's working or just go hang out cause we know everyone there. It's lots of fun. Like I said :)FYI... I CAN'T WAIT TO COME HOME FOR THANKSGIVING!!!! Not that all this college stuff isn't fun or anything, it's just that... I've got plans (a jam session to end all jam sessions! And Chelsea/Stephenie Day!!) and I get to see my family and Ericka's kiddos and to eat Mr. Gs!!!!! PLUS Thanksgiving is the last holiday before.......CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! So yes, I am stoked! It will be grand!

5 comments:
You should not call me a beast and tell people to ignore me. Just cuz I didn't have to time to put some make up on... Jeez..
bryan is right steph and how come i am just callie when wendy brian and tanner get to be the good friends???
thanks jerk!!!
looks like fun! we might need to add cheetos and white chocolate pretzels to the list too!!! miss you! can't wait!
PS That picture doesn't truly capture the intensity of a real elephant joust
I forgot about the time when i swept Caitlyn's floor with my body- or rather Bryan swept Caitlyn's floor with my body.
Post a Comment