Sunday, December 21, 2008

Can I just say how absolutely wonderful it is to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? My heart is positively overflowing, and I'm sure this is the shortest blog ever, but I really just wanted to speak (or type) what's on my mind. The gospel is... I don't even know how to describe it. I am so grateful for the opportunity I've had to know the truth! Maybe it's just the Christmas season getting to me :) Either way, I just wanted to take the chance to say how much I love the gospel and how unbelievably blessed I have been to be a part of Christ's true church. I love it, I really do.

2 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

I am commenting because I don't think that "serious posts" get the attention they deserve.

Truly, we are so blessed to be members of THE Church of Jesus Christ. I add my testimony to yours. The Church is true! Joseph Smith was the Lord's chosen Prophet. We are led by prophets today! Christ lives! He loves us!

Gabriela Hull said...

Thanks for sharing!