So...I went home again for Thanksgiving. It was a crazy weekend, from driving home through the unbelievably thick rain and thunder all the way to singing with my sister at a Farewell (which we rehearsed for on Saturday!) and then skipping out of town less than an hour afterwards! But it was totally worth it. And I made sure to document everything because I knew it would make for a spectacular blog! So here you go. Enjoy. Please. Uhkay!

First off I just wanted to show you some of the stuff I was lookin at on the way home. For some reason that day was absolutely BEAUTIFUL at every turn! Good stuff.

In case you can't tell, that's a chocolate on my pillow, greeting me at my arrival. My parents are so weird :)

Awwww! Look at my big brother with his little daughter. He was singing and playing for her. She chimed in too of course. He was trying to get her to sing the Little Mermaid (or "memetz" as Emma calls them) song but she wasn't buyin it. Later that night tho she marched right over to the piano and started playing "chords" and singing that Little Mermaid song! It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Thanksgiving = game night! We had the Colvins over and Derek brought his woman :) Yes, Derek was actually home for more than 24 hours! Proud day at the Spencer residence.

Sorry this picture is so Myspace, but i wanted to get the dress in the picture. When Chelsea and I went to Texas Roadhouse to eat, a waitress brought her a dress for Winter Formal (she works there too). She tried it on in the bathroom. I thought it was funny.

Aaaand this is what typically happens when we eat at Roadhouse. No more than 3 minutes went by the whole time without one of the workers coming up and talking to her/us. Good times man.

Look at my niece! She's just so smiley!! At least this one likes me :)

Friday night we went over to Chelsea Crace's house to play Rockband! We failed on Livin on a Prayer. Hahaha! Um.... look at the picture again. Wilbur Robinson anyone?

Saturday night we went to watch the movie Australia with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman (hello...why else would I go?). This is a picture of us being sad because I honestly probably cried for the last hour of the movie. And several times sporadically throughout the other two hours. Oh yeah, it was 3 hours long. But VERY good.
All in all it was a very good but CRAZY weekend! Oh I forgot the picture of Ami, Kira, Aaron, and Me at Applebee's! Oh well. We went to Applebee's :) I got to spend lots of time with my friends but LOTS of time with my family too. Quite wonderfully dispersed if I do say so myself. I reeeeeeeeeeally didn't want to come back. I can't even express to you how much I didn't want to come back. But I did so there's no point crying over the past. "There's no use crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying til you run out of cake!" Uhhhkay! Hahaha it's from a song. Honestly. I'm really tired, give me a break. Anyway, like I said it was a great weekend. I can't wait to go home for Christmas break and go shopping at Target with Ericka!!!!! I'll never take a real store for granted again :)
What am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? The lessons I had to learn the hard way since moving away from home. They have made everything so much better :)
1 comments:
Ummm... don't mean to be jonny raincloud, but I think we all know who the true Wilbur Robinson is...
Post a Comment