Saturday, November 7, 2009

Save Lives--Check!

What an eventful week!! To say the least. Well I suppose it was Halloween week that was crazy, but saving lives a few days later was great too! :) I conquered a fear!! Look at that blood rushing out of my body! Bahaha It was my very first time giving blood and I may or may not have acted like a 4 year-old that's getting a shot! Lol! Oh well...they were patient with me. And I loved it! I was super scared but everything went great and I'm so glad I did it! And I will definitely do it again in 6 months. Although I can almost guarantee I'll still act like a 4 year-old...


Yay for giving blood!!

This is the time when Wendy and I dressed up as Cholas for "costume day" during Spirit Week :)


The night before Halloween we had this crazy bonfire/pizza/dance party for no reason. It was pretty awesome. Complete with fireworks and the Haka!! And displayed below:



Intense, right??




And to end the week, we had the most insane block party at our apartment complex! I use the term "insane" loosely, considering it was just a ton of Mormons, but still....it was awesome! There were 6 apartments with all different music playing and 2 or 3 with games going on. Massive amounts of people were just wandering to and fro from apartment to apartment and dancing and celebrating Halloween.... It was just awesome! So fun.
And that's it! I thought that the semester would slow down once we got a ways into it, but it has only gotten crazier and crazier! Last night I stayed up til about 3:00 a.m. (cause I watched a scary movie and was too scared to go to sleep) and then got up at 8:15 for a service project. We drove about an hour to a chili field and then gleaned chilis for 4 hours!! At 2:00 they served us a DELICIOUS lunch and then we drove an hour back to Thatcher. I showered, didn't get the nap I needed, my roommate came home from clinicals, we ate dinner, got ready, and then went to a 7:30 basketball game. Now I am beat. I vaguely remember a time when Saturdays were relaxing, but it was way too long ago for me to recall! Every monday I am ready for the weekend to start. But we do get school off this Wednesday! Yay!! Ok, that's all. Hope you enjoyed this little exerpt from my life!
Have a great week!!

0 comments: