Friday, April 9, 2010

"You're Not Hardcore, Unless You Live Hardcore!"

Yesterday I had an epiphany of sorts as I realized that I had successfully achieved the status of "hardcore". It's an accomplishment that I am beyond proud of. But I would be entirely too selfish if I kept my experience to myself and denied others the opportunity to learn how to become hardcore. Of course, there are multiple ways of obtaining said status, but in case anyone wants to copy my own, this is how it happened for me:



First, I gave blood! Only my second time doing it, but it is one of the most rewarding things I've ever done! It is so great everytime, and you get to wear a vastly conspicuous bandage on your arm for the rest of the day :)




Secondly, get a sweet tat!! It works especially well if the artist took the SURGERY MARKER from the blood drive in which you participated. As you can see, dragons or mickey mouse heads are always good options when choosing which tat you want to have put on your arm. My friends and I decided that this is a traditon that must be carried on, so we will be celebrating Tatuesday every week! Bahaha!

This is just one of the many life lessons I have learned while in attendance at Eastern Arizona College. I will forever praise the day I officially became "hardcore", and hopefully my journey will inspire others to seek this great accomplishment. It is worth it.
That's all I have to say about that.

0 comments: