Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scientfic Breakthrough

Some of you out there might be wondering: what makes a great roommate? Luckily, I have been collecting data over the last 2 years on this very subject, and I am now ready to produce my results.

Is it someone who will read to you as you fall asleep? Yes.

Is it someone who will wash your hair for you when you are too lazy to shower? Yes.

Is it someone who doesn't do their own dishes? No.

How about someone that does their own dishes, and everyone else's? YES.

Is it someone that is always willing to share their food and/or clothing with you? Yes.

What about someone that constantly helps you to be a better person? Are they a great roommate? Most definitely yes!

The data above is just a preview of the facts and figures I have gathered thusfar, but like all scientific observations, the data is ever-changing! Hopefully this sample-conclusion can help the rising generations to live up to the unflinching standards that will classify them as a "great roommate".

0 comments: