I am in a blogging mood. Do I have anything in particular to share? No. If you don't want to read the useless ramblings I'm about to produce, I give you full permission to stop reading now. I won't even be offended. Especially since I would have no real way of knowing whether or not anybody reads this.
Tonight I have finished book six of the Harry Potter series. I began the first one on July 23, 2010 and I will be finished with the seventh book sometime next week. I know what you're thinking, and let me stop you there. It's really not that impressive when you have nothing to fill your days with. Nevertheless, I feel really good about this achievement! The only thing that will stop me from finishing the seventh book before the movie comes out (on November 19th!!!!!!!!) is death. Or blindness. No I would just have someone read it to me. Anyway, it feels good to have read the whole series again. This is only the second time I've read each of the books and I must say, my little 4th grade brain simply could not comprehend the utter greatness of this series. Lately my roommate and I have picked up the habit of pointing out things that define our generation, for example: Boy Meets World, Even Stevens, Pixar movies, etc. There are alot of them and they're alot more definitive, but I can't remember them at the moment. Anyway, Harry Potter is the biggest one. But we can hear about that more later. I'm going to blog once a day about all things Harry Potter during "Harry Potter Week" (November 15-20), in preparation for the upcoming movie release.
What else do I want to blog about......? Christmas, I love. Also I heard a really cute song the other day called "I'd Rather Be With You" by Joshua Radin. It's pretty good! I have yet to hear Taylor Swift's new songs, but frankly I'm not anxious at all. I heard "Mine" and, oddly enough, it sounded just like all her other songs! Dear Taylor Swift, for your next album, would you please write a love song that has something to do with fairytales and/or the perfect boy? Also you could throw in some psycho ex-girlfriend songs just to shake things up! I bet no one would see it coming!
I promise I'm not always this cynical, but I am hungry. Anyone that knows me knows that this is not a good thing. I kind of just lose all motivation to do anything necessary when I'm reading or have just finished reading a great book. Necessary things like eating and going to the bathroom. I usually avoid them until I just can't anymore. It's probably not a good thing.....
That's all.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
It Is What It Is
Posted by Stephenie at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment