Yay-Yippie-Yay!! Tis officially Day 1 of Harry Potter week! And you know what that means.... One blog post each day that has something to do with Harry Potter. What more could you want??
Today I will write about Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. I have had that name stuck in my head all weekend! Weird? Probably. Anyway, I would just like to quickly express my love for this fictional man. Dumbledore is the I Ching! Do I know who that is? No. But Tom Hank's referenced him on "You've Got Mail", so you know it's legit. But seriously, Dumbledore is like the sum of all wisdom. Well, at least he would be if I didn't have the gospel. Regardless, his wisdom has enlightened my mind on many-an-occasion, and so I would like to share some of my favorite Dumbledore quotes with you.
**"Dark and difficult times lie ahead of us. Soon we must all choose between what is right and what is easy."
**"Every day, every hour, every minute, dark forces attempt to penetrate these walls, but in the end, their greatest weapon is you."
**"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
And my current favorite: "There is nothing to be feared from a body any more than there is anything to be feared from darkness. ...It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."
How true it is Dumbledore.... how true it is.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Well Hello Harry Potter Week!
Posted by Stephenie at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment